Create a dream trip to one of the most magical places in the world!
Use Webjet to browse Disneyland holiday package deals and select the one that best suits your budget and needs.
4 Advantages of Choosing a Holiday Package to Disneyland
- Hassle-free: If you don't have time to spend on trip planning, a holiday package deal to Disneyland is the way to go. You'll have a single point of contact and see the total cost as a single number.
- Discounts: There are seasonal deals usually offered between January through March that are perfect for travellers on a budget.
- Extras: Some Disneyland holiday packages will come with exclusive deals such as a Park Hopper Ticket or Preferred Seating for a show or a parade.
- Transportation: If your hotel is outside of the Disneyland Resort, a local transit pass may be automatically included in your package.
Top Things To Do at Disneyland
Celebrate Your Birthday
The best thing about celebrating your birthday at Disneyland is that you don't have to go on your exact birth date. All you need to say is that it's your special day and you'll get a free badge to mark the occasion.
Walk in Walt’s Footsteps
If you want to learn more about the man who created Disneyland, sign up for the Walk in Walt’s Footsteps tour. It lasts for several hours and will take you around to some of his favourite spots. You will need to make the reservation and pay for the tour separately from your admission ticket.
The character autographs are free and a fun way to remember your time at Disneyland. To get one, you just need to bring something from home for them to sign and stand in line. It also helps to bring a Sharpie as some characters wear bulky gloves that make it difficult for them to hold pens.
See a Show
Disneyland is famous for its live-action shows. There's tons of singing, dancing and sometimes audience participation that's sure to wow any Disney fan. If the rides aren't for you, this is a great way to soak up all the magic at the park.
Watch a Parade
There are multiple parades at Disneyland every day. The Pixar Play Parade runs once or twice, and at California Adventure, you can watch the Paint the Night parade with it's over the top effects.
What To Know Before You Go To Disneyland
- Book your dining experiences in advance. If you want to have a character meal or eat at one of the restaurants inside the park like Blue Bayou, you'll need to make your reservation 60 days before you arrive.
- Check for ride closures. The Haunted Mansion closes every September and January for the Haunted Mansion Holiday, and It's a Small World shuts down for November and January.
- Get the FastPass. It will allow you to save time by reserving a spot at your favourite attractions. Instead of waiting in line for a ride, you'll arrive at your designated time and skip the queue.
- Avoid the school and public holidays. The park will be less crowded, and you won't have to wait in long lines for rides and other attractions.
- Ask for water in soda cups. It's free, and you won't have to worry about keeping a water bottle on you or spending USD 3.50 every time you want a cold beverage.